A note from Ron Buch, our minister:
Welcome to the Aledo Church of Christ. We are a group of Christians with a desire to understand what the Bible teaches about who God is and how to have a loving relationship with Him. We hope as our guest you will find our worship honors God and encourages those worshipping. We all want to make Christianity real in our lives by our service to Him and to others.
Aledo is Social!To go to the link included in a Facebook post, click on on the "@" or the "days ago" link in that post.
- @aledocofc: Our prayers are with our neighbors in Oklahoma. 19 hours ago
- @: Hell is a scary thought and topic. Some critics of Christianity posit that a loving God would never send people to hell. What does scripture tell us of hell and how does it impact our work? Find out this Sunday at 10:30 at Aledo! 5 days ago
- @: Let’s be effective as we can be in reaching the lost with the Gospel. You are a key part of this effort. Everyone of us can be a major influence in someone’s eternal life. It can begin with a simple question, “would you like to be my guest a church this Sunday?” 1 week ago
- @: Love possesses not nor would be possessed. jalli 1 week ago
- @aledocofc: RT @jobs4DFW: #jobs4u #jobs Customer Service Representative http://t.co/r0uAXyUEuI #DFW #fortworth #TX 1 week ago