Our Vision: The children in our care will develop a deep relationship with God, be great Christian examples and share the Word and love of God with the world.
Mission Statement: We aim to work alongside parents to teach those in our care the Word of God so that they
- see His glory and recognize His will for the world and their lives;
- develop a heart for Jesus and be committed to spreading God's Word;
- learn to stand against the influences of the world while demonstrating a Christian example;
- become part of a Christian community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family of God.
- Parents should be the primary instructors of God's Word to their children and the Church's role is to assist in that task.
- A successful ministry is the responsibility of church leadership, ministry staff, parents, children and the church body.
- All Scripture is God-breathed and God shares His will for us through the Scripture.
- Provide consistent, interesting, educational and age-appropriate Bible classes that take children through the Bible (2 Timothy 3:15)
- Provide opportunities for children to serve their congregation and community by showing God's love for others (Matthew 5:16)
- Provide training for children, especially the young men, to become future spiritual leaders (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Provide opportunities for children to build relationships and spend time together so that they may support and encourage one